Add To Cart
The foundation of every great drawing is having an accurate initial sketch.
This course contains a bundle of my favourite sketching tutorials, from my patreon. In this course you will learn 4 different sketching methods, that will ensure that you create a perfect sketch every time!
- Sketching Method 1- Using Reference Points ( we will create 3 sketches using this method) Duration: 2hr 54 mins
- Sketching Method 2- Grid Method Duration: 1hr 36 mins
- Sketching Method 3- Freehanding Duration: 1hr 34 mins
- Sketching Method 4- Using a Monitor Duration: 8 mins
- Preparing for a Sketch- Duration: 33 mins
Complete real time video tutorials.
Clear voiceover explanation of my sketching techniques.
Downloads of all of the references you need to complete each tutorial.
- Portrait Sketching Tutorial- Drawing Emma Watson
- Flamingo Sketching Tutorial
- Mouth Sketching Tutorial
- References for Sketching Methods 1
- Materials List
- Kingfisher Sketching Tutorial
- References for Kingfisher Sketch
- Coca Cola Can Sketching Tutorial
- Coca Cola Can Reference
- Glass Sketching Tutorial
- Glass Reference
- Editing Your Reference into a Sketch Outline Image
- What to include in your sketch
Many thanks, Kristy for your references point method. It take a long time but it is so helpful and easy.
Many thanks, Kristy for your references point method. It take a long time but it is so helpful and easy.Read Less
Kirsty Partridge is a self-taught artist who specializes in creating photo-realistic drawings with charcoal and colored pencil, as well as more expressive paintings with watercolor. Kirsty has over 850,000 subscribers on her art channel on YouTube, Kirsty Partridge Art and has built a 6 figure business from her art. In her videos, Kirsty teaches her drawing and painting techniques. In total, her art channel has amassed over 43 million views. However, business for Kirsty really started to boom 2 years ago when she decided to offer in depth real time art tutorials on Patreon and art courses.